TennisForum.com - View Single Post - time to hire up a coach?

View Single Post

Old Jun 25th, 2009, 10:34 AM   #1
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute
time to hire up a coach?

Another disappointing loss yesterday happened. but it's not just for the loss, it's not for the serve movement coz it takes time to work perfectly.
its more her fitness on court, her foot work. damn she looks like really a cow when she runs

what I was wondering during all those matches where the serve was just one of the problems (the old Maria could beat them even using only the powerful strokes, thing she's not using anymore) was: damn, what did u do during the off season? supposed to train ok, but why so slow? why so tired?

Probably she took wrong choices during her managing the off season, maybe something different, I really dunno.

What I think it's clear is that now she has some training problems and not only with her serve, her foot work sucks a lot, she got slower then Davenport on court

her breaking up with the father from some points is just positive but now she needs someone who stands over all her preparation

a good coach would be more then appreciated
Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote