TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Grass Season-----> Wimbledon; win a match, please!!!

View Single Post

Old Jun 24th, 2009, 01:11 PM   #70
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Grass Season-----> Wimbledon; win a match, please!!!

Yes that's the best thing she could make to learn how to think more positive on the court and dont take things with so much intensity.
The thing about the breath is absolutly right!she needs to learn some breathing technics,I know there is a real philosophie in that area.
Knowing how to breath is knowing how to live.
She'll have to think only about her and how being more relax in competition.

it will take some time I think so the results probably wont come very quickly but at least she realized the problem so now she can work on it to make it under control.
That is very positive.

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote