TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Grass Season-----> Wimbledon; win a match, please!!!

View Single Post

Old Jun 24th, 2009, 11:31 AM   #69
country flag MsPaula

MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice
Re: Grass Season-----> Wimbledon; win a match, please!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tea View Post
This is sad of course, but this was bound to happen. I mean for her to realize that she needs some different sort of help. It actually took more time than it could have.
Any change now will be for the better.
Hi everyone! I am also relieved to hear Alize say she knows it's the mental side of her game that needs fixing. It's very mature of her to realize this and to finally get some much needed help. I wonder what her team discussed last night. I hope she can see a sports psychologist and figure out ways to get mentally stronger so she can get back to a good place in her life. I know Fernando Verdasco said he saw a sports psychologist at the beginning of the year to help him with the mental part of his game which has always been an issue. I hope one can do the same for the beautiful and talented Alize!
MsPaula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote