TennisForum.com - View Single Post - irish tennis

Thread: irish tennis
View Single Post

Old Jun 20th, 2009, 08:46 PM   #512
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of
Re: irish tennis

Barry lost in the final 4-6 6-2 6-1. Still a great week for him - hopefully the points from this final will push him up high enough to not have to play qualifying in order to get into Futures events. According to the Independent, Colin was up *5-3 in the final set of his match

RTE have a preview of Wimbledon up, and if you scroll down to the Irish Tennis section they have another interview with Garry Cahill about the academy and future changes he'd like to make. I don't agree with the level of the targets he sets for the juniors, but I appreciate his efforts to push Tennis Ireland forward and be more aggressive in developing their training structure.

Also, the Wimbledon entry list still has Sam and John as alternates but from the sound of that interview he seems to expect them to be playing in the qualification tournament.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote