TennisForum.com - View Single Post - irish tennis

Thread: irish tennis
View Single Post

Old Jun 16th, 2009, 09:42 PM   #495
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: irish tennis

Louk
I thought Tristan would have won too

Thanks for the article Tipp For some players it is better for them to go off to college and get an education before they try pros, look at Laura Granville. I don't really agree with Garry Cahills targets regarding rankings, most players in the top 100 are around 16/17 or younger. IMO Bowtell is way behind others her age, she is over 6ft as well, that should mean she has a good serve and should easily be getting to finals in Grade 4s & 5s. John is still 16 and Top 90 in the world, and the boys game is more physical so boys don't usually hit their peak til around 17/18 whereas girls are winning top junior tournaments around 15/16 or earlier. It is cool though that Amy beat Mladenovic, who is already top 400 WTA and is the same age as Amy.

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote