TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

View Single Post

Old Jun 16th, 2009, 09:28 PM   #763
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post
thanks! That's Cahill? Maybe he will be following her mostly from now on I hope He's trying to teach her how to toss i see, he's he a good serve coach? Ana needs someone who can teach her for long time, not random advices every now and then
Cahill is a great coach. He coached Agassi for several years and also peak Hewitt. Federer wanted him as a coach, but in the end he decided to join the adidas group since he would have to travel less and have a base in Las Vegas. He lives there since being Agassi's coach years back and has kids that go to school there now.

I'm happy to see that he was at least trying to help her with the serve. No "it will work itself out" from him it seems. Hopefully he can also have a chat with Ana and help her with concentration. I also hope he works with her through Wimbledon, and not only Sven.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote