TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Grass Season-----> Wimbledon; win a match, please!!!

View Single Post

Old Jun 15th, 2009, 09:22 PM   #23
country flag MsPaula

MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice
Re: Grass Season-----> Eastbourne first, Allez!

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
nothing more to add.The stats speak for themself.

Alize is in a negative run.

Expecting nothing in london, perhaps,perhaps after since she'll play clay tournaments but well after seing her horrible clay season and the field there,that gonna be tough no matter what
but well the loss is there today but everything was not only BAD. She appeared to me more "involved" and motivated in the first set.
She served quite well comparing her previous matchs,she had 4 bps,saved a set point at 4-5. She tried I think.
She has to be patient and work even harder and at one period it will pay off!lets stay with some positive thoughts lol

she gonna come back from that disgusting slum but when? that is the question...
Oh Alize! Why is she in such a slump? Sometimes I wonder if these young players have so many expectations put on them (ex: Alize, Ana) that they crack under the pressure? I think she should see a sports psychologist to help her figure out what is the mental block that's holding her back. I wish her much better luck at Wimbeldon but I don't hold out for much hope.
MsPaula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote