TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Grass Season-----> Wimbledon; win a match, please!!!

View Single Post

Old Jun 15th, 2009, 05:49 PM   #21
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Grass Season-----> Eastbourne first, Allez!

nothing more to add.The stats speak for themself.

Alize is in a negative run.

Expecting nothing in london, perhaps,perhaps after since she'll play clay tournaments but well after seing her horrible clay season and the field there,that gonna be tough no matter what
but well the loss is there today but everything was not only BAD. She appeared to me more "involved" and motivated in the first set.
She served quite well comparing her previous matchs,she had 4 bps,saved a set point at 4-5. She tried I think.
She has to be patient and work even harder and at one period it will pay off!lets stay with some positive thoughts lol

she gonna come back from that disgusting slum but when? that is the question...

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote