TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

View Single Post

Old Jun 11th, 2009, 11:00 PM   #747
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post
sweet memories My favorite slam ever... if it wasn't for the final it would have been perfect Jelena and Ana really looked to take over by winning against WS, but the WS had their revenge and then some, and now they're n.2 and n.3...
Yes.. it was so great.. Pity for that stupid drop shot at 15-30 *4-5. I'm pretty sure Ana could have more of a chance if she had won that point in the final.. But my favorite slam is obviously last year's RG. Ana played some jaw dropping tennis to win it.. really beautiful to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post
Hopefully he still thinks the same after all this time, tv commentators are so quick to praise a player who wins and to bash her when she loses...
True.. but he is a tennis coach... and a former player.. so I hope he does keep his opinion. I mean.. the game is there.. she has it.. she just needs to bring it back.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote