TennisForum.com - View Single Post - irish tennis

Thread: irish tennis
View Single Post

Old May 30th, 2009, 12:36 PM   #466
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: irish tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLF View Post
It's the Ulster Senior Open next week in Belfast. Top seed in the mens event is Irish Davis Cup player Colin O'Brien who I lost to in this event last year and top seed in the women's is Mariyana Levova, will be interesting to see her play. I'm playing singles and mixed. Draws are here :

http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...8-AE59CD88E467
Thanks 4 the info & good luck to you!

Probably a Levova-McCullough final again, hopefully the scoreline will be closer than the last time!
Good luck also to O'Brien, Tony Rush in the B singles and Levova/Glancy.

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote