TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena Jankovic's New dress for French Open officially released!! gorgeous!!!

View Single Post

Old May 21st, 2009, 04:14 PM   #53
country flag Asif_Nawaz

Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic's New dress for French Open officially released!! gorgeous!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyliciousKhat View Post
And you think you post makes you look any better than him?!!! I personally don't see anything spectacular about the dress and I usually wait for the player to show up on court instead of some photoshopped to death picture to judge but attacking his post by putting down Serena makes you look childish. And Serena has had lots of great outfits, so I don't get your point.

BTW it's a nice color, and looks good on her in the photo but I personally loves red the most on JJ.

Foxy
i realize that but he is one of the most annoying posters ive ever encountered.im surprised he didnt win TWAT.

R.I.P BALLY
Asif_Nawaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote