TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petrova Fans, Introduce Yourselves

View Single Post

Old May 21st, 2009, 02:07 PM   #58
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petrova Fans, Introduce Yourselves

haha welcome Mel

Although I've been posting on this forum for some time,I think I never introduced myself properly.

I'm Veronika,spanish girl (don't be fooled by the flag and my name in cyrillic,this is because I have a big passion for Russia and anything russian).I started following Nadia because she played doubles with Sveta.But more and more I found Nadia to be one of the funniest characters on tour.This was confirmed when I met her in Madrid last week.She was the friendliest player,she is so nice and funny! The tour needs more girls like her I've seen Nadia play 3 times now: YEC 2006 vs Hénin,Kremlin Cup 2008 (I was rooting for her in her QF match vs Dementieva then had great fun watching her play the doubles with Srebotnik) and in Madrid 2009 where I watched all her matchs in singles and also the first round in doubles.