TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~~~The Chat Thread~~~

View Single Post

Old May 18th, 2009, 11:48 AM   #30
country flag merda2004

merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of
Re: ~~~The Chat Thread~~~

first of all hi to all!those i like and those i dont like!its the truth sorry lol.
well done and congrats to roger!!!but please repeat that kind of win play in RG!!!!
as about the eurovision song contest!!!norway wasnt that special!i didnt like the song from the get go!!!i also disliked the singers face so much!!!
Iceland was great!!!yohanna has a powerful voice and a great face!!!thats why she scored that high!if she could have done a better promotion of the song she would have score a lot higher and maybe threat norvway!!!for sure!!!but the fact that her country bankrupt didnt help!!!
as for the rest estonia was also great,as it was azerbaijan etc!greece did the best they could!sakis was amazing and a perfect showman!i am still socked that he didnt score higher but....we should have expected this kind of voiting especially after the comeback of the juries!!!
roumania for example gave greece 8 points! the juries gave 6 to sakis!which means what u guys???in order to get a total of 8 points it means that the public gave 10 to greece! 6+10=16/2=8!!!

for eurovision thats a big difference!i mean from 6 to 10!!!its unfair not only for greece but for many others to get this kind of treatment!how can 5 people (juries) have this kind of power?how can they be fair and not biased?take this kind of power away!