TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

View Single Post

Old May 4th, 2009, 12:46 AM   #20
country flag Filipinos

Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

New fan of Alexandra... I simply love her intelligent game... And she seems really nice...

I saw all the match against Michelle and it was really well played... Big strokes from both, especially from Michelle but then Alexandra has an excellent capacity of putting the ball where she wants... I also saw her match against Jovanovic and, in that match, she was brilliant... But Jovanovic don't attack so much, letting Alex do her game very well... There is just one thing that I think that Dulgheru needs to improve... She made a lot of amorties to Michelle, some of them goods, but when she tried to do a amortie in a FH, it was completly predictable and the ball passed like 1m above the let :S About her serve, against Michelle, 1st it was really poor but then she started to serve better... In 2nd set especially, almost all her 1st serves were 150 km/h or above...

In the end of the match, Alex had really much fair-play and then, when she left the court, public gave a big applause to her...