TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Fed Cup World Group II Play-offs: Poland vs Japan

View Single Post

Old Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:42 PM   #17
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fed Cup World Group II Play-offs: Poland vs Japan

I read a new article about the meeting. We find out that Japaneese have been here since Monday to train here as they don't feel the surface yet.

Ai Sugiyama:

Poles are very tought because they play well both in singles and doubles. Luckily we're the same. I've been training on the red clay since three weeks so that I count on equal matches. Your representation is very balanced so it's hard to find a weak point. Certainly Agnieszka Radwańska is the main star here. I trained with her not once and I must tell that she doesn't make easy errors. I hope that during our match we'll make a good show.

Agnieszka Radwańska:

Matches during the tournament in Gdynia will be my first important meetings in Poland since two year. A year ago I played on Warszawianka Club Courts but it was only an exhibition. Only once did I played against Ai Sugiyama. It was in New Haven on 2007. I can't describe the course of the match. I won third set 6:4. It was my the only win there. Before Fed Cup we're facourites and we know it. Japanese have however good skills and experience and it won't be easy to beat them. We must free all our potential. On Saturday and Sunday we'll go to the courts with an attitude to beat the opponents. Weather is good now. Certainly we'll ready for each weather conditions. Even if it'll be -3C we'll be ready to play.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote