TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Greek Fed Cup Team

View Single Post

Old Apr 18th, 2009, 02:58 PM   #14
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Greek Fed Cup Team

Yeah. I wanted her to get it over Stamatia. Stamatia is pretty useless atm. And besides she doesn't play any doubles even though she plays so many tournaments per year. On the other hand, Despina is concentrating on juniors atm, and she almost always plays doubles and in the few pro tourneys she plays, she usually plays doubles. Anyways, I doubt either one of them would get to play. Maybe in a dead doubles rubber, but then Despina should play that instead. Stamatia does hit the ball a lot harder, so maybe she was picked to be a hitting partner

Do you think Jaz is going to show up? Did she go to the Olympics, even though she didn't make the German team ( )?

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote