TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Dianne Hollands

Thread: Dianne Hollands
View Single Post

Old Apr 15th, 2009, 10:04 AM   #38
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dianne Hollands

Quote:
Originally Posted by danker View Post
According to entry lists, Dianne is next scheduled to play $25K Balikpapan, INA. I'm assuming she'll be playing the following events in Indonesia, too.

Good decision, IMO. I'm guessing she didn't want to play on clay in AUS.
Oh, thanks for letting us know about that danker! That sounds good, I was wondering when she was going to be in action next. I didn't notice that tournament in Indonesia, that fits Dianne's criteria of either Australia or Asia, and it's on hardcourt, which is Dianne's preferred surface. Dianne's ranking is now 793 so she is the third highest player currently in the qualifying list. With a bit of luck she might get into the main draw, but if not, I think her chances of qualifying are good. I hope there will be more tournaments over there, I assume Dianne wouldn't go all the way over there for just one tournie.

Edit: Dianne is also on the list for the 10k in Tarakan in Indonesia. She is 5th on the qualifying list there. She's currently 787 so with a good couple of weeks we could see her threaten her old personal best of 699.

Last edited by HowardH : Apr 22nd, 2009 at 08:26 PM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote