TennisForum.com - View Single Post - oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

View Single Post

Old Apr 14th, 2009, 06:00 AM   #2250
country flag Aryman3

Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

report by ipatty

(Q)Sevastova vs. Domachowska

This match had the best and worst of Sevastova. In the first set she came out guns blazing, hitting big forehand winners all over the court and cleverly-disguised drop shots. Domachowska, unable to change up her game, just watched the balls fly past her and listened to my applause. It looked as though this would continue into the second set when Sevastova had two break points in Domachowska's first service game, but she missed four returns in a row to give up the game. She held serve in the next game but her confidence became noticeably lessened. Domachowska hit the ball much deeper and Sevastova just gave up by the end of it, hence the 61 scoreline. Sevastova was clearly the better player off the ground in the third set, just some bad returns let Domachowska hold her serve. Finally she connected with some good ones to break for *53 before Domachowska struck back with two forehand winners to break back. I noticed the thread was titled "Marta 'I lose my serve at love at *45' Domachowska" or something, but there was not much she could do. Sevastova hit two straight backhand return winners to get to MP, which she closed out with a nice forehand cross court winner. She was very excited after the match and when I talked to her afterwards she said that she never felt that she would lose it. Nice match from both players, in the end.
Aryman3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote