TennisForum.com - View Single Post - oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

View Single Post

Old Apr 13th, 2009, 07:28 PM   #2248
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian1992 View Post
Well, Sevastova is surely a good player now, who is rising up.
She nearly won with Hantuchova, won this year already an ITF and has potential
Marta seemed playing good in 2nd set and till 3-4 in the 3dt set
Then she lost 2 times her serve to 0, without DF!, and lost the whole match 16 61 46
I hope she will play better in Fes,... she is not going to play Fed Cup, is she?
Adrian you are a good sport and a great fan of Marta, but she has to get her ass in gear. I believe she is so talented and she wastes it. Perhaps if she falls really low she will realize that there is more effort required. Concentration and focus are her main problems. She still believes she can solve it easily, but she needs professional help on permanent basis.
Bally, Rest In Peace!

Last edited by AndreConrad : Apr 13th, 2009 at 07:42 PM.
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote