TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Glta

Thread: Glta
View Single Post

Old Apr 13th, 2009, 04:38 PM   #42
country flag feliciano_lopez

feliciano_lopez is a glorious beacon of light feliciano_lopez is a glorious beacon of light feliciano_lopez is a glorious beacon of light feliciano_lopez is a glorious beacon of light feliciano_lopez is a glorious beacon of light feliciano_lopez is a glorious beacon of light feliciano_lopez is a glorious beacon of light feliciano_lopez is a glorious beacon of light feliciano_lopez is a glorious beacon of light feliciano_lopez is a glorious beacon of light feliciano_lopez is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Is anyone playing on GLTA tour?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenn_ace View Post
from beginners in division D to a top college level in the Open division - you can find any level.
As tennisvideos said, these tournaments are a lot friendlier and there is more sportsmanship comparing to 'normal' tournaments, say USTA. And don forget about the players' parties which are a lof of fin!!! Go onto websites of tournaments and chek out the pics. One last thing - a lot of tournaments donate to charities, do some charity work locally (with youth, etc.). Sorry, but I don't know any 'normal' USTA tournaments that would do the same......
but how can i find out, what a level should i play?
feliciano_lopez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote