TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Glta

Thread: Glta
View Single Post

Old Apr 12th, 2009, 06:28 PM   #33
country flag Jekyll

Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of
Re: Is anyone playing on GLTA tour?

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenus_2k8 View Post
Wow your such a great advertisment! Is everyone who plays in this league so rude and socially inept? Have fun with your socially divisive league, though God forbid one day people will just play sports for the fun, regardless of their sexuality
There are several clubs GLTA around the world, and you would be surprised if you saw the level of them. In my case, I'm in one, and I play in other different clubs and leagues, tournaments that are supposed to be straight. I don't see the point of this argue..

Obviously speaking in amateur terms, if a gay/lesbian/straight person wanna play professional, he/she would play in ATP/WTA. There are some other leagues like, collegue-leagues in USA or Europe.. I don't see what's the matter. It's a question of plurality, we don't pretend with that to change World, but besides the politics and demonstrations, it's a good form of advance in human rights without stereotips!

I'm looking forward to play on Barcelona and maybe Zurich or Amsterdam.. if I had enought time I would play more tournaments
Jekyll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote