TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Glta

Thread: Glta
View Single Post

Old Apr 11th, 2009, 11:17 PM   #8
Jguerrica

Jguerrica is a splendid one to behold Jguerrica is a splendid one to behold Jguerrica is a splendid one to behold Jguerrica is a splendid one to behold Jguerrica is a splendid one to behold Jguerrica is a splendid one to behold Jguerrica is a splendid one to behold Jguerrica is a splendid one to behold Jguerrica is a splendid one to behold Jguerrica is a splendid one to behold Jguerrica is a splendid one to behold
Re: Is anyone playing on GLTA tour?

I am a definite GLTA'er...I'm playing a tournament next weekend in New Orleans! After that, I'll be playing the New York tournament which is played at the US Open during 4th of July...I'm also on the National Board of the GLTA - we have almost 60 tournaments around the world... check us out at www.glta.net
Go "Mighty" Mary Pierce"Awesome" Ai Sugiyama, "Lovely" Lilia Osterloh, "Master-Defender" Mashona Washington, Chanda "Champ" Rubin, Lindsay "Lethal" Davenport, "Merciless" Melien Tu, Elena "In-Your Face" Baltacha, Kristina "Kickin' Ass" Brandi, Anne "Crusher" Keothavong", "Sweet" Stephanie Foretz, Marie-Eve "Perfect-Pusher" Pelltier, Martina "Hit-And-Run" Hingis
and the All-Time Underdog.................

Jill "Giant-Killer" Craybas
Jguerrica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote