TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Indonesian tennis

View Single Post

Old Mar 13th, 2003, 08:13 AM   #24
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by takadanobaba
Mayor's Cup in Pontianak, West Kalimantan - only for men! Total prize money is only 30 million rupiahs! March 17-23, 2003

Tarakan Open in Tarakan, East Kalimantan - for men and women! Total prize money of 100 million rupiahs! March 24-30, 2003

Liza and Wukir are going to play in Tarakan for sure...Now, they are practicing under the supervision of Yayuk Basuki.

I heard that many other cities out of Java are eager to hold a tournament now! Personally, I want to see Medan, Batam and Bandar Lampung - all in Sumatra to have their own tourneys after other cities such as Makassar, Nusa Dua/Bali etc...Go, archipelago!
I really think Wukir and Liza should be in the FED CUp Team although they are saying about craps of giving junior players experience.. bla bla.. they are such pain-in-the-ass.. I mean, why don't they just sponsored the youngsters to play in 10K challengers.. IMO, Fed Cup is a bigger thing, It's not good to make it for a try. Ridicuolos.. Why didn't Yayuk sponsor Wukir and Liza after all, she had alot of money moreover, she can be their coach

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote