TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Indonesian tennis

View Single Post

Old Mar 13th, 2003, 05:23 AM   #23
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Smile Upcoming local tournaments

Mayor's Cup in Pontianak, West Kalimantan - only for men! Total prize money is only 30 million rupiahs! March 17-23, 2003

Tarakan Open in Tarakan, East Kalimantan - for men and women! Total prize money of 100 million rupiahs! March 24-30, 2003

Liza and Wukir are going to play in Tarakan for sure...Now, they are practicing under the supervision of Yayuk Basuki.

I heard that many other cities out of Java are eager to hold a tournament now! Personally, I want to see Medan, Batam and Bandar Lampung - all in Sumatra to have their own tourneys after other cities such as Makassar, Nusa Dua/Bali etc...Go, archipelago!
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote