TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Dianne Hollands

Thread: Dianne Hollands
View Single Post

Old Mar 24th, 2009, 12:41 PM   #28
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dianne Hollands

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZTENNIS View Post
Thanks for pics

One of the few shining lights for New Zealand in 2009, it seems.

Are Sacha and Ellen ever going to make it back on tour?
I'm sure Sacha and Ellen will be playing again sometime soon. I saw Sacha supporting her brother in the futures in Albany, she drove in in a little bright yellow beetle and walked off to watch him. She looked fit as always. So she must be close to playing again. She obviously has a training plan that is taking some time, and I think that could be a good thing, hopefully she might improve a few things. Ellen, well I don't know how her rehab is going but hopefully it's all good.

Dianne is no longer unranked, she now has a ranking of 802 in singles (940= in doubles). Her career high singles ranking is 699, I'm sure she'll easily beat that this year. She is playing doubles with Alenka Hubacek in Wellington, I guess they talked after Dianne beat her in the last futures and decided to team up. I think they could be a good team, Alenka serves well and volleys well too.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote