TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Dianne Hollands

Thread: Dianne Hollands
View Single Post

Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 06:46 AM   #26
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dianne Hollands

A pic of Dianne after losing to Jelena 4 and 4 in Fed cup after being up 3-0 in the first set and 2-0 in the second. Yes, Jelena can be very shakey, so I'm not sure we can count that as necessarily a great result, but it's a good one anyway. Di looks so much smaller than Jelena

Dianne's serve during fed cup this year . Notice how her grip slips in her hand . She hits it really low too and the follow-through is awkward sometimes. I wish she could fix this, it's the only really major weakness she has.

Also from fed cup

Here's a pic of Dianne after she won the NZ residential's a couple of years ago.

And a couple more pics from the residential's that year (2006)

HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote