TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Bettina Bunge

Thread: Bettina Bunge
View Single Post

Old Mar 19th, 2009, 05:24 AM   #39
country flag WTT#1Fan

WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough
Re: Bettina Bunge

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb6cats View Post
What do you mean "I've been told by reliable sources that she plays for the other team", what would be so bad about that? But I hate to break it to you, I know for a fact she has a boyfriend in Europe, and might as well be married to him. Sorry to burst your bubble. Also, amazing how wrong people are about the alcohol "rumour", that was not a problem for her on tour. Reliable sources tell me she doesn't even drink at ALL, so wrong again. Go back and read the World Tennis Cover article, her favorite drink is MILK.

I like my team and I like having people I'm a fan of on my team. Something wrong with that? Anyway, my reliable source is a former player who is still involved in the game on the journalistic side. Where's your info coming from?
WTT#1Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote