TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Dianne Hollands

Thread: Dianne Hollands
View Single Post

Old Mar 17th, 2009, 09:34 AM   #20
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dianne Hollands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golovinjured. View Post
Great win

My favourite kiwi after Liam Finn, Ladyhawke, and the cast of Outrageous Fortune.
You have good taste. I always forget that things from New Zealand are sometimes seen by the rest of the world. Or at least by people in Australia. I tend to think we're pretty much invisible here. I can never tell who is actually famous overseas as opposed to just famous in NZ.

Dianne lost her doubles match with Luci Barlow (the tiny one) after winning the first set 6-0. They lost the second 6-1 and then went down 10-8 in the match tiebreak. Oh well, I guess she can concentrate on her singles then.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote