TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Conchita Martínez cheering thread

View Single Post

Old Mar 9th, 2003, 07:09 PM   #13
country flag baleineau

baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooolconchita
Vamos Conchi!
You were a finalist here in 95, let's go one step further this year!

Love your signature. How about adding that Conchita is one of the few players to be ranked top-7 across three decades!!!! And that she's moving up again in the ranks, before the clay season has even started.

Vamos. Let's hope she can at least reach the quarters here.
You have long been my goal, been my chasing, been my soul. I have hung out on the edge. But I just couldn't let go. There's a time to forgive. There's a time to forget. Close your eyes, get ready, set. Walk me down this fall I'm taking but don't let me go yet. Oh let me go, sweetheart, throw me, around you, like you know me. And remember me too. Remember me too from a dream i had of you. Mary Margaret O'Hara | Dream I Had | Apartment Hunting | 2002.
baleineau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote