TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Dianne Hollands

Thread: Dianne Hollands
View Single Post

Old Mar 10th, 2009, 05:32 AM   #7
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dianne Hollands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golovinjured. View Post
What does she look like?
Hmm, I've never posted pics before, let's see how this works... hey it's actually quite easy

Dianne looks like this:

With a bonus of Kairangi Vano there, just to show Dianne in scale somewhat. She's maybe a bit more than 5ft 7 I think.

Dianne on the left, with Tanya Samodelok next to her. Far right is Adam Thompson, the tall one in red is Dan King-Turner, the man in the middle is the CEO of a sponsoring gym company.

From Fed Cup this year. Dianne in the brown top with silver detailing and white mini. Kairangi in the black top and the skirt with white/brown patterning (these aren't the best pics of Kai, I'm afraid), Shona Lee in the red and black dress. I have never seen Marina wear anything remotely frilly before, but she's there in the white (slightly frilly) top and jeans. I don't know the guys, but the one in blue is probably the fed cup captain.

And a couple more for good measure

A little one, but with Dianne holding a trophy from one of the NZ money tournies (since the other great pics of her with the residentials trophy is from a certain banned get...ty site. Grrr.)

Also from fed cup.

There are lots of good pics of Dianne on a certain banned site (get...ty).
Also, you will find pics online of Dianne in the middle of her serve... which is not the prettiest sight in the world, unfortunately.

But there you go Golovinjured. That's what she looks like.

Last edited by HowardH : Mar 10th, 2009 at 05:51 AM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote