TennisForum.com - View Single Post - >>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<<

View Single Post

Old Mar 9th, 2009, 05:49 PM   #169
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: >>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<<

Michelle is really struggling today with Voskoboeva. The first set is just about over, oh now it's 6-2. Wish I could see what was happening. I would have thought that Michelle would have already broken through to near the top, with her huge whippy forehand. With her trademark grunting, I'm really looking forward to the first time she plays Maria S. That will be a very, very loud match (with very, very hard shots). At this stage I think she's quite dangerous to even top players, but seems to still lose quite a lot to the average wta girls. She doesn't seem to understand yet how to bring out her highest level at will. I guess the match isn't over yet though, she needs a good start in the second set.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote