TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Dianne Hollands

Thread: Dianne Hollands
View Single Post

Old Mar 9th, 2009, 05:18 PM   #4
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dianne Hollands

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyking View Post
We talk on Msn sometimes, she had an ADORABLE husband!!! (Promised her I wouldn't talk to him) Will let her know she has her own fan page on here
Wait, is Dianne married now? I only recently realised she was engaged or something (to her coach, Adam, the little fair headed short haired one, for those of you who haven't seen him. She's a wee bit taller than him I think). I have seen them before (after Caro bowl, Dianne sitting on his lap, and also when she was playing quallies in Auckland and she called him onto court for advice. And at the local money tournaments he warmed her up and he was just wearing flip-flops on court ). They do make a cute couple.

Dianne put up a good fight against Zhou (ranked 301) 6-2 7-5, and will face Wishink in the 10k futures in Albany on Wednesday probably. Regardless of how well she does here I'm now pretty sure that this will be a good year for her.

If she could only do something about that serve she could really go places.

Last edited by HowardH : Mar 9th, 2009 at 05:25 PM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote