TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alizé surf in USA***

View Single Post

Old Mar 8th, 2009, 02:07 PM   #14
country flag Charlieflip
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all
Re: Alizé surf in USA***

Quote:
Originally Posted by tea. View Post
Now I don't agree with you. Glad you was in Melbourne at that match but I watched it on TV as well. I think Cornet can NOT beat Safina any day. At the moment, on hardcourt. Alize has no game to beat the pushers on fast courts, it's obvious. She depends on how well the opponent play. After all she has defensive gamestyle and it can't be changed rapidly. THe emotions destroy her very very often, true. Her emotions is an another topic. But believe me there are players on a definite surfaces who always will beat her if they are in form.
Hm ok. Well first off, you said that Alize has no game with hardcourt-smasher, in the very same game we are discussing I can prove you wrong. And about Alize having a defensive gamestyle, Im not exactly sure. I mean everything in her game is built to be defensive (top-spin master), but her attack is very strong too when she gains advantage. I wouldn't call her a defensive player, even though her defense is her strong side.
And her emotions- I personally love cornet so much for her emotions. Its often her downfall, yes, but its also her wining formula. And trust me when I say that that's the reason she could beat anyone.

Yes, I belive you that there are players that would beat her if they are in form, of course. All I'm saying is that it could easily be the other way around.

Ivanovic|Cornet|Bartoli|Radwanska|Hantuchova
Charlieflip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote