TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alizé surf in USA***

View Single Post

Old Mar 8th, 2009, 02:01 PM   #13
country flag tea
taking fanboyism to a whole new level

tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alizé surf in USA***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlieflip View Post
I don't agree with you. I was at that match, between Cornet and Safina. And as soon as cornet was getting near to victory, she started to get nervous. That destroyed her. She fell into a slump which she couldn't get out of. I think Cornet can beat Safina any day.
Now I don't agree with you. Glad you was in Melbourne at that match but I watched it on TV as well. I think Cornet can NOT beat Safina any day. At the moment, on hardcourt. Alize has no game to beat the pushers on fast courts, it's obvious. She depends on how well the opponent play. After all she has defensive gamestyle and it can't be changed rapidly. THe emotions destroy her very very often, true. Her emotions is an another topic. But believe me there are players on a definite surfaces who always will beat her if they are in form.
tea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote