TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alizé surf in USA***

View Single Post

Old Mar 8th, 2009, 10:46 AM   #9
country flag tea
taking fanboyism to a whole new level

tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alizé surf in USA***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlieflip View Post
Well, Im not surprised she would play a GS with a injury. Im surprised she played so extremely well. She had 3 matchballs against Safina and would certainly beat Dokic to reach the final.

Welcome to the forum.
Thanks for the welcomes you and améliemomo.

I can undestand your surprise - she played that well at the AO with an injury, how can she play without it? No one know but better, yes? We need to wait that moment. French Open this year might be this moment.

Matchpoints vs Safina were all about her, Safina. I mean it's not like Alize lost that match, it's the powerful Safina woke up and destroyed our tiny Cornet.

As for Dubai I think it was a mistake to play it. But I must to agree with améliemomo - she is such a fighter, Alize.

Anyone who knows French, is in a link below any interesting news?
http://www.alizecornet.fr/fr/2009/02...-bilan-2009-1/
tea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote