TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alizé surf in USA***

View Single Post

Old Mar 8th, 2009, 09:26 AM   #7
country flag Charlieflip
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all
Re: Alizé surf in USA***

Quote:
Originally Posted by tea. View Post
New here.
To tell the truth, I don't want to see Alize playing with a shoulder problem right now.
She better be healthy for the US tournaments or not to play them. Clay is the surface that matter, and I want to believe she's preparing her best up to it.

Shock. Well, it's okay when you play a GS event with an injury... but why on earth that Dubai has been played? She must care of herself, she must!
Well, Im not surprised she would play a GS with a injury. Im surprised she played so extremely well. She had 3 matchballs against Safina and would certainly beat Dokic to reach the final.

Welcome to the forum.

Ivanovic|Cornet|Bartoli|Radwanska|Hantuchova
Charlieflip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote