TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nikola Frankova Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 08:51 PM   #1
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Nikola Frankova Cheering Thread

Hey guys, I wanted to post about Nikola Frankova, but she seems to be missing her own cheering thread, so I started one!

The 21 year old had an outstanding tournament at the 50K Biberach, Germany indoor. She entered as a qualifier and got to the round of 16, taking out No. 7 seed Anna Lapuschenkova along the way.

For her efforts, the former Top 20 junior gets to her career high ranking of 251 this week, so congrats to her!

This week she's in the main draw of the 25K Minsk. Her first opponent is compatriot Veronika Chvojkova.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova

Last edited by Tennis Fool : Mar 2nd, 2009 at 08:59 PM.
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote