TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Dubai, Dubai...here we go! Allezzz!!!!

View Single Post

Old Feb 16th, 2009, 03:04 PM   #23
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dubai, Dubai...here we go! Allezzz!!!!

I m amazed how many hatred alize inspire in GM just in saying that she's not that far from reaching the top10
I'm not sure she's doesnt deserve to enter in it I mean many great players became top10 at that same age.
Her progression is very good, she keeps improving after each tournament,each tough loss she had against the very top players.She worked hard during the off season.

I think she's a very mature and smart girl.She knows that she's not that far from those girls who are already in the top10 for many years now.
She is very emotional youre right but thats the way she is but not the like of past zvonareva who were totally hopeless in the court.

Alize has this big strengh which is to never give up and still fighting and be able to bounce back after disappointed loss she was so close to win(safina,jankovic).Even if she's bothered by her shoulder she decided to keep playing cause she's not the type to give up.She loves playing big tournaments cause she knows she can do something very good.

She has all it takes to be a good top10 imo and she'll probably be during clay season.
And to the haters

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote