TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Dubai, Dubai...here we go! Allezzz!!!!

View Single Post

Old Feb 16th, 2009, 02:46 PM   #22
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dubai, Dubai...here we go! Allezzz!!!!

Happy that she always erases these frustrating losses by an easy win. Alizé has yet to play on her favourite surface and yet her season looks so bright.
I saw her dramatic match against Jankovic in Paris, I really loved her attitude. She creates such a fantastic atmosphere thanks to her temper. Of course it can be a handicap to be so emotional on the court but it's really a strength too. She finds so much courage & determination deep in herself, always good to see that!
She might not have the game to be top 10 yet but she is totally ready for it mentally speaking. If she keeps on working hard (on her net play & slice especially), she will score something big in her career!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote