TennisForum.com - View Single Post - christina's video thread (Aus Open: completed)

View Single Post

Old Feb 14th, 2009, 02:44 PM   #233
country flag Christinawww

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future
Re: christina's video thread (Aus Open: completed)

thanks so much. I am very much suffering from her withdrawals too. Glad I have a lot of matches on DVD. Can't get enough. Well uploading does take time, but I don't really care. Because I can still use the computer while I'm uploading, and I can queue them so that I don't have to do anything once a match is up (well except post the link). And I have a lot of bandwidth. My boyfriend and I are computer nerds, so we have paid quite a bit to get decent internet. The problem is converting from vob to mp4. It takes time and resources from my computer. On this computer it takes just as long as the match is (and if I have to make portions, even longer), and I can't use the computer at all while converting. But my boyfriend just updated his computer for €900 so I think it can handle it now and still be useable. If it is, then I'll start uploading again, if not, I'll stick to the list and something every now and then.

Official Defender of Temper Tantrums in Vikaland

Visit http://www.victoriousvika.com for everything on Vika
Christinawww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote