TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Romanian full results thread

View Single Post

Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 11:56 PM   #18
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Romanian full results thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfuns View Post
I don't want to start a new thread so I guess this is the best place....

There are three Romanians in the top 10 of junior rankings (Halep and both Bogdans) - has anyone here seen all three of them play and a have some opinion about which one is the most likely (if any) to suceed at wta level?
I have never seen Ana Bogdan play, but if I were to bet on any of them it would be Halep. She has a big game and a very agressive mindset on the court, never giving up. I have heard and read that Elena Bogdan is a pusher but the couple of times I have watched I found she mixes power really well into her game on her forehand. Halep has terrible luck with injuries though, if fully healthy she would probably be Top200 by now. I hope this is her year.