TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2009, 10:48 AM   #402
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

I saw the last set in this match, she started off really well hitting some great forcing shots and awesome winners. Then she just left mentally and Errani wasn't going to miss much. To many errors from Monica and crappy approach shots. Her slice forehand wasn't troubling Sara that much just because she wasn't getting much depth on it. She was also sliding a lot which made me cringe because I though she was going to snap an ankle.

Still...she had the game in her hand but couldn't play well enough today. Errani just to consistent and to fast around the court.

Who knew Italian fans could be so FUCKING!!! annoying as well. They were bagging Monica the whole match LITERALLY...disgusting.

DATE-KRUMM ERAKOVIC KUZNETSOVA BARTY SANDERS

ROGOWSKA ZAKOPALOVA PIRONKOVA JANKOVIC DELLACQUA
Keadz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote