TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Yanina Wickmayer

View Single Post

Old Jan 16th, 2009, 08:54 PM   #559
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of
Re: Yanina Wickmayer

i come back...sorry my mates, my belgians fans i've been on holidays! but i come back!
im very anxious ..i want Yanina win her first match of 2OO9! She lost in Brisbane (vs Coin) and in Hobart's qualy (vs Poutchek) but she needs a victory to increase her confidence! The Australian Open' draw is ready!

AUSTRALIAN OPEN:

R1: Yanina Wickmayer BEL vs Qualy

and if Nina wins, she will play against Ivanovic...and on the other part if Flipper wins, she will face with Jankovic....a dream will come true! see my belgians on tv!
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote