TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old Jan 12th, 2009, 11:12 AM   #380
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyking View Post
The fact that Marina and Monica grew up on the juniors scene together, playing with each other so many times in so many different level tournaments surely gives them an advantage over other doubles teams. They know each others games inside out, and yes being friends just ads to their advantage.

...well yea it also helps that both are stunning at the net, Marina has a great serve and that Monica can do perfect drop shots from 5 metres behind the baseline
Yeah. I don't get how they lost today though. Should have been a pretty easy match and they totally blew it.

Monica's singles losses this year I can understand, both were tough opponents and Monica was competitive in both matches. But this was very disappointing. They can surely do better.