TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old Jan 11th, 2009, 07:06 PM   #377
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyking View Post
Remember what happenned last time they played together

...they won the title, easily
Yes. I would like to see Monica find a regular partner for doubles this year. She did great with scratch pairings last year but I think having a regular team would be so much better. I can think of three players I would be really happy to see Monica team with regularly, Yari, Sorana and of course Marina. Any of those three would suit me fine (please not Kleybanova ) and I think Monica could make a great team with all three.

So yeah, I really hope team M/M does well this week and that they continue to work together in the future. The fact they are such good friends is a great bonus too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
(7) Alona Bondarenko (UKR) d. Monica Niculescu (ROU) 64 26 62

But again in 3 sets so hopefully it means she is playing well
Yeah, I think she is playing really well but she needs to keep it going all the way to the end. So close and yet so far. I'm sure Monica will be winning matches like this comfortably before 2009 is over but it is fustrating. At least there is no doubt Monica is trying her very hardest and that is the main thing.