TennisForum.com - View Single Post - irish tennis

Thread: irish tennis
View Single Post

Old Jan 4th, 2009, 12:30 AM   #175
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of
Re: irish tennis

Vickery is an American player. Sorry, when I said the top player is ranked 900 I should have specified I was going by the Tennis Europe U14 rankings, in which Petra Uberalova (SVK) is number 1.

As for Amy's height, here's the quote:

Quote:
In the semi-Irina waited Bowtell from Ireland. High under 190 with a good serve, she has had the greatest resistance to the account 6-2 6-4.
Doesn't make much sense but I'm not sure what else the 190 could be referring to. I initially assumed they used "under" where they meant "over" but on second thought it could mean "just under 190cm".

Here, judge for yourself:

First of all, Poor Amy with the closed eyes. But, yeah, she's taller than nearly all the fully grown men in the picture, so I'd say 6"2 isn't too far off.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote