TennisForum.com - View Single Post - irish tennis

Thread: irish tennis
View Single Post

Old Dec 31st, 2008, 09:16 PM   #161
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: irish tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by polly View Post
Yeah I have a feeing Amy will win a few tournies next year and it will be interesting to see how Sinead's career will turn out. I was surprised to see how easily Sinead won the under 16 girls at only 13 years of age. I would say Sinead would want to be winning the national under 18 title at fitzwilliam in 2009 or am i really pushing it?

I have a notion that Amy might be a late developer because she seems to very very tall for age.
Nah I think she could win the U18s next year. There isn't that many players that could beat her if she improves like she has this year, only really McCullough, Madill and Hannah-May Morrissey and Bowtell if she plays could beat her.

Just checking the juniors ranking, its great to see two Irish juniors in the top 130. Bowtell now ranked around 450

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote