Dec 28th, 2008, 06:45 PM
. . .
Join Date: Apr 2006
Re: Game organizers: Introduce your game!
The Simple Bit
* Every match has five sets.
* 100 points to spread for every match.
* 5 questions to answer.
* Questions same for every round.
How it Works
* At every tournament there will be a set of 5 questions.
* You send me the answers to the questions.
* You also spread 100 points over the five questions.
* If you get the question correct and your opponent does not, you win the set 6-0
* If you and your opponent both get the questions correct or both get the question incorrect, whoever has the most points placed on the question win the set.
Example of Questions
Example Of Match
1- (20 Points) (Answer- Maria Sharapova)
2- (40 Points) (Answer- Serena Williams)
3- (40 Points) (Answer- Stuttgart)
1- (30 Points) (Answer- Caroline Wozniacki)
2- (20 Points) (Answer- Serena Williams)
3- (50 Points) (Answer- Linz)
So Who Wins?
1- Winner: Player B, Caroline Wozniacki was the correct answer, Maria Sharapova was incorrect.
2- Winner: Player A, Serena Williams was correct (both players were correct), player A wins as he/she had more points on this set.
3- Winner: Player A, Stuttgart was the correct answer, Linz was inncorrect.
Player A Wins: 2-1
* Note: Usual Matches would be 5 questions (5 Sets)
01- WTA Auckland (Grade 2)
02- WTA Sydney (Grade 1)
03- Australian Open (Grade A)
04- WTA Dubai (Grade 1)
05- WTA Indian Wells (Grade A)
06- WTA Miami (Grade A)
07- WTA Stuttgart (Grade 1)
08- WTA Berlin (Grade 1)
09- Roland Garros (Grade A)
10- WTA Eastbourne (Grade 1)
11- Wimbledon (Grade A)
12- WTA Bastad (Grade 2)
13- WTA Warsaw (Grade 2)
14- WTA Stanford (Grade 2)
15- WTA Los Angeles (Grade 1)
16- WTA Toronto (Grade 1)
17- US Open (Grade A)
18- WTA Quebec City (Grade 2)
19- WTA Tokyo (Grade 1)
20- WTA Linz (Grade 2)
21- WTA Moscow (Grade 1)
WTA Year End Championships