TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Oldest Player to play an WTA Tournament( Including Qualies)

View Single Post

Old Dec 20th, 2008, 01:29 PM   #27
bakkie pleur

bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Oldest Player to play an WTA Tournament( Including Qualies)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigi. View Post
All I found on the Database is Elizabeth Freeman-Young, an American Lady who while 50 years old, played the qualies of WTA Cincinatti in 2005.. She lost that match, but I think this Lady deserves all the best Because She hasn't played Any Tournament in her carreer until 2003, And has some wins over top 1000 Players.. Last year she only played 3 tournaments, and won 1 match... If you find somebody Older, write here please though I doubt this will happen.
That's quite old.
bakkie pleur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote