TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Het Pong Café (voor al degenen die wat Nederlands kunnen) vol II

View Single Post

Old Dec 19th, 2008, 09:52 AM   #3
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Het Pong Café (voor al degenen die wat Nederlands kunnen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinkie View Post
Maybe an idea to open the Pong Cafe again so we can have off-topic discussions here.

For Andries for example. Andries, I read you have not been abroad much. Now you are planning to live in Peru permanently. Aren't you going to miss your family and friends or is the prospect in Peru better? Do you know the people you are going to live with. How will you you make a living?
If you don't want to answer then that is ok, I am just curious.

And Sarah, you are moving here? I had no idea!!! Are you sure? Australia seems a great country to live in, why do you want to move?
But you are talking in English. I totally forgot about this thread.

Yes, I will move to NL in April. Yes, I'm sure. It's not necessarily forever - it depends if I can get a nice job, but I wanna live somewhere other than Australia for a while at least. And it's not that I don't like Australia - I do, but I love Europe, and I love to travel, and so it's easily to travel in Europe when you are living there. I have a British passport, so it helps with working in Europe too.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote